more software dectalk problems

Hello,

Per the suggestion from Jason White, I recompiled emacspeak andthe software dectalk server.
I have my EMACSPEAK_DIR environment veriable set to /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/emacspeak,
and the DTK_PROGRAM environment variable set to DTK-SOFT

Now when I try:

tcl /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/emacspeak/server/dtk-soft

I get the following message:

Calling tts startup.
tts startup returned 11
Error:
%s: TextToSpeechStartup failed,

    while executing
"load $tclTTS/tcldtk.so"
    (file "/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/emacspeak/servers/dtk-soft" line 305)