Re: Google Maps `si', but is Google mail `onn'?

Kalyan Mukherjea <kalyanm@xxxxxxxxxxx> writes:

> the maintainers of w3m who told me that I will need a java enabled
> browser to use my gmail account. I have not been able to determine

Gmail has a POP interface for now, at least. Once you've set your
account up, you can use it with your normal mail client. You can also
set it up to just archive and forward all of your mail to your normal
mail address.

--
Sacha Chua <sacha@xxxxxxxxxxx> - open source geekette
interests: emacs, gnu/linux, personal information management, CS ed