Re: Via voice, mandrake and emacs speak

> Following the instructions in the installation
> howto, I can't get the copy of Via voice.
> Does Emacs speak 22.0 contain the via voice already
> built in?

Via Voice is no longer supported and you can't get a
copy anywhere, which is very confusing considering the
directions on the main emacspeak site.

If you install both of these components you should be
able to run emacspeak:
FLite	http://www.speech.cs.cmu.edu/flite/index.html
EFLite	http://eflite.sourceforge.net/

Good luck! :)