From: "suman rath" <suman.rath@xxxxxxxxxxx>
To: <emacspeak@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Sunday, June 19, 2005 1:45 PM
Subject: Via voice, mandrake and emacs speak

Hi,
I am new user to linux and to this list.

I am about to install mandrake 10.1 on my system which is a p3 450 mhz
and was bought 10 years back.

Following the instructions in the installation howto, I can't get the
copy of Via voice.

Does Emacs speak 22.0 contain the via voice already built in?

How do I install it on mandrake?

Thanks and regards,
Suman.

email.