Printing input to dectalk software

Hi,

Are there any settings in emacspeak (some sort of debug settings, for
example), that would print the input to the speech synthesizer from
emacspeak (i.e. print out to the screen all the commands that emacspeak
sends to the dectalk software) in some buffer? I've searched, but
haven't found anything (I tried using the dtk-toggle-debug with
tts-show-debug-buffer) but with no success.

Thanks,
Daniel