problems emacspkeak 22 + flite 1.3.0 + elfite 0.3.9 + FC3, krenel 2.6.12

Hello.
There are two problems I experience:
1) emacspeak stops reading for a few secs rougly a few times per day
2) Comparing to my previous configuration (RH7.3, OSS sound + emacpeak 18 + flite1.3 + eflite 0.3.8) emacspeak reads in worse way. The axample:
The word "SRC" involed in sentence was previously read as "ES AR SEE" and now I hardly hear some inindentified sound.

I downgraded emacspeak to version 18, but without help.

Greetings