problems emacspkeak 22 + flite 1.3.0 + elfite 0.3.9 + FC3,krenel 2.6.12

mak kwak writes:
Hello Mike,
My Emacspeak (version 21 running on Emacs 21.3 under FC# 3 with flite
and eflite-0.3.4.9 ) stops speaking dozens of times per day. Just try
an incremental search (C-s) and start typing before Espeak finishes
saying "I dash search colon" and it will stop talking, as if it was
offended by the interruption.
	 Mike Gorse attempted a workaround, but it does not seem to work.

	 There was a recent exchange on the list between TVR and
Jenina Spajka whch  suggests that Fedora and speech servers don't get
along very well.

I hope thiss issue gets resolved soon

Cheers.
Kalyan

PS. A half finished version of this letter got posted by accident:
sorry for the mistake! K.