versions of emacs/w3

I'm not even sure whether there's still a mailing list for emacs/w3,
my old address for it certainly didn't work.
I'm having trouble with openssl certificates and a few other things
but I'm more generally curious to know what  versions of the emacs/w3
browser people are using.  I know quite a few emacspeak users have
migrated to using w3m but I'm specifically asking  those who still use
emacs/w3.
For information, I'm using:
WWW p4.0pre.47, URL Exp
on emacspeak-22.0 and emacs 21.3.
Before I start hacking to fix my set-up I'd like to know I'm starting
from a reasonable point
thanks in advance
Peter

--