Re: IBM TTS SDK]

For info, the Oralux.org association bought in spring 2005 the IBM
Viavoice runtimes from Wizzard Software, available in 13 languages.

We wish to propose OraluxGold, a low cost CD, with this TTS.

As we exlusively rely at the moment on free time, the project grows
less fast than it is wished.

The announce will be done in the Oralux mailing list.

Cheers,
Gilles

--
Oralux http://oralux.org