Re: Alsa support for flite and eflite: please test

Hi Kalyan,

at the moment, you should keep your current installation of flite
untouched as a safe fallback. For testing, you can use the eflite binary from
the page mentioned in my previous post. It includes its own version of
the flite library, so you will not have to recompile flite
yourself. Make sure you read the "README.eflite_alsa" file included
with the binary package.

Best regards, Lukas