IRC Channel For Emacspeak

Rather than having a  dedicated #emacspeak channel, I suggest
just joining #emacs --- which has a lot more users. In general,
the whole idea behind building Emacspeak on top of Emacs was to
leverage the large base of useful software that exists for Emacs;
I believe this also extends to leveraging the user base, and
setting up a niche channel for just Emacspeak users is probably a
bad idea.

I suggest using irc://irc.freenode.net/#emacs
for now -- we can always revisit the issue if the emacspeak
specific traffic on #emacs gets sufficiently loud that
main-stream Emacs users say "go create your own channel". Frankly
I do not expect mainstream users to say that --- and at the end
of the day newby Emacspeak users can learn a lot more than
mainstream Emacs users than other Emacspeak learners who are
probably just as new to Emacs as they themselves are.

WWW:    http://emacspeak.sf.net/raman/
AIM:    emacspeak       GTalk: tv.raman.tv@xxxxxxxxxxx
Google: tv+raman
IRC:    irc://irc.freenode.net/#emacs