Re: IRC Channel For Emacspeak

For questions that are more emacs questions
that emacspeak questions, it makes certainly more sense to ask them in
#emacs. the advantage of the dedicated channel is that it is easy to
spot people that are interested in emacspeak in particular and that
there is less noice.  If we go with #emacs, I suggest people post
there nick names on this list so those that want can add them to their
notify lists. As mentioned mine is "gt2". Unfortunately, I have not
figured out yet how to actually be notified after adding people with
the /notify command.

Lukas