Ad-Orig Function Error

I am currently porting Emacspeak 22.0-1 to AIX 5.3D.

Whenever I attempt to start up Emacspeak, Emacs (version 21.1-3) loads up
with these error messages:

ad-Orig-forward-word called with 6 arguments, but accepts only 1.
ad-Orig-upcase-word called with 2 arguments, but accepts only 1.
ad-Orig-upcase-word called with 2 arguments, but accepts only 1.
ad-Orig-upcase-word called with 2 arguments, but accepts only 1.
ad-Orig-downcase-word called with 2 arguments, but accepts only 1.
ad-Orig-downcase-word called with 2 arguments, but accepts only 1.
ad-Orig-downcase-word called with 2 arguments, but accepts only 1.

Where are the function definitions for these ad-Orig functions? I cannot
seem to find them. Above all, how do I fix these problems?

William H. Chan
AIX Accessibility Intern