Re: debugging https access under emacs/w3

Hi Peter,

the following value of ssl-program-arguments works for me:

("s_client" "-quiet" "-connect"
 (format "%s:%s" host port)
 "-verify"
 (int-to-string ssl-certificate-verification-policy)
 "-CApath" "~/.certs")

I can access for example:
https://mail.ethz.ch
https://gmail.com
https://www.web.de

However, the link you posted in your initial mail does still not
work. I suspect a problem with the url package.

By the way, my openssl version is:
OpenSSL 0.9.8a 11 Oct 2005

Thanks for posting information about the fix.

Lukas