w3 issues

I have decided that I want to try w3 for a bit to see what I am
missing.  I am having a bit of a problem that I don't seem to be able to
find a solution to.  Here is the output from *Messages*

Turned off XSL
Downloading of `http://www.newsforge.com/' complete.
Drawing... done
error in process sentinel: set-face-attribute: Invalid face height: -20
error in process sentinel: Invalid face height: -20

It doesn't matter if xslt is on or off, this page will not render.  I
get a blank buffer and the title of the page is spoken but there is no
text output.  I have seen this error also on the thinkwiki page, but
some text is rendered.  I think the page might not be rendering
everything because when it craps out none of the links are active, even
the one at the top to get more information on the linearize tables.

Am I just not using the correct search terms?

Thanks,

rdc