DELIVERY FAILURE: User whchan (whchan@xxxxxxxxxxx) not listed in DominoDirectory

Your message

  Subject: new user seeking guidance

was not delivered to:

  whchan@xxxxxxxxxxx

because:

  User whchan (whchan@xxxxxxxxxxx) not listed in Domino Directory

Could not process part with Content-Type: message/delivery-status.

---- Begin included message ----
Hey.

My name is ahmed, and I have a blind friend called rami. He uses windows
xp with jaws for his daily work. He asked me some time ago to find
something that would enable him to learn programming.

I tried finding something on windows. I don't use windows myself, but
after trying a little on his system (jaws on windows xp), it seemed that
jaws does not supprt the windows command line, which is a serious
problem considering that it is needed for one to learn programming.

After that I found out about  emacspeak, and tried to install it on my
system (suse linux 10). The installation worked with one minor problem,
namely, I had to give it the ignore-dependencies parameter, because it
kept looking for /bin/tcl and couldn't find it. I made /bin/tcl a link
to /bin/tclsh. I hope this works. After that I installed the speech
synthesizer festival and some voices for it. The voices were trial
versions from a company called cepstral, and there was a slight problem
in the installation, but the very helpful cepstral support helped me
through it (the installer forgot to create two symbolic links).

I have two questions now, if that is ok.

The first one is about starting emacspeak. I have never used emacs, and
I'm not sure how to start emacspeak. I searched the web for answers, but
the few emacspeak tutorials found were aimed at people with more emacs
experience than me. So could you please help me a little here, or point
me at the relevant documentation?

The second question is : is emacs really a good solution here? My friend
rami wants to lean programming, which is complicated enough in itself,
without forcing him to leam linux and emacs, too. Is there a simpler
solution, preferably on windows? or on Linux? or do you think that
emacspeak is the best option?

Thank you very much in advance.
Ahmed,
Damascus, Syria.

( This e-mail is scanned for Viruses and Spam by AYA ISP )
( تم فحص الرسالة من قبل مزود الانترنت آية وهي خالية من رسائل السبام  والفيروسات )

( This e-mail is scanned for Viruses and Spam by AYA ISP )
( تم فحص الرسالة من قبل مزود الانترنت آية وهي خالية من رسائل السبام  والفيروسات )
Nry^zfX܅{*.],{ayr^jIbٚ[hzf-rڲƫy۰Zyh~칻&ޢ^
---- End included message ----