Re: issue while testing emacspeak with ibm tts

dsp-outloud lets viavoice write directly to the sound device;
the outloud server manages the device itself. I'm  surprized that
one works and the other doesn't --- I suspect something is
incorrectly installed on the Viavoice RPM side, though I dont
know what. What version of the Viavoice RPMs do you have, and
how/where did you get them?

    NIDHAL> Hello, Firstly thank you for your answer.  I have
    NIDHAL> write permitions to the sound device. In adition, the
    NIDHAL> problem occures under root as well as user.  I tryed
    NIDHAL> executing the dsp-outloud unstead outloud server and
    NIDHAL> the synthiser works except that there is some
    NIDHAL> problems.  For the first time my question is that
    NIDHAL> what is the diffrence between the two servers
    NIDHAL> (dsp-outloud and outloud).  I would like also
    NIDHAL> removing the "\TS1" said when reading characters.
    NIDHAL> Thanks, Nidhal.
    NIDHAL>
    NIDHAL>
    NIDHAL>
    NIDHAL>
    NIDHAL>
    NIDHAL>
    NIDHAL>
    NIDHAL> Découvrez un nouveau moyen de poser toutes vos
    NIDHAL> questions quelque soit le sujet !  Yahoo!
    NIDHAL> Questions/Réponses pour partager vos
    NIDHAL> connaissances, vos opinions et vos expériences.
    NIDHAL> http://fr.answers.yahoo.com

WWW:    http://emacspeak.sf.net/raman/
AIM:    emacspeak       GTalk: tv.raman.tv@xxxxxxxxxxx
Google: tv+raman