DELIVERY FAILURE: User whchan (whchan@xxxxxxxxxxx) not listed in DominoDirectory

Your message

  Subject: Re: freetts

was not delivered to:

  whchan@xxxxxxxxxxx

because:

  User whchan (whchan@xxxxxxxxxxx) not listed in Domino Directory

Could not process part with Content-Type: message/delivery-status.

---- Begin included message ----
At Sun, 20 Aug 2006 14:11:24 -0700,
T V Raman wrote:

> just setup a script of your own that has the port etc hard-wired
> into it.

Look, I just must be incredibly dense this morning, and I obviously
don't understand what you're asking me to do.

Freetts is already running on the Mac box in the background listening on
port 2222. So what do I set DTK_PROGRAM to? I thought you needed
emacspeak-remote-connect-to-server to get to something like this?