DELIVERY FAILURE: User whchan (whchan@xxxxxxxxxxx) not listed in DominoDirectory

Your message

  Subject: Re: Using gmail with gnus

was not delivered to:

  whchan@xxxxxxxxxxx

because:

  User whchan (whchan@xxxxxxxxxxx) not listed in Domino Directory

Could not process part with Content-Type: message/delivery-status.

---- Begin included message ----

I'll stil get you the T-shirt if you have  managed to set your
GMail settings to use pop3 from Linux without using firefox.

    Robert> Sorry, I forgot to send this to the list...  Lukas
    Robert> Loehrer <listaddr1@xxxxxxxxxxx> writes:
    Robert>
    >> T. V. Raman writes ("Re: just a newbi problem, want to use
    >> festival, not flite with emacspeak"):
    >>> Robert, I was not aware that there are gnus settings for
    >>> using GMail; could you summarize them for me?
    >>
    >> This would indeed be very interesting. The only way I can
    >> use gMail at the moment is via pop3/smtp. Used like this,
    >> it is just like any other mail account (though with a lot
    >> of storage), but many of the cool features are lost.
    Robert>
    Robert> I am not sure about the other features, as I have
    Robert> never really used a gmail account.  I had just seen
    Robert> on gnu.emacs.gnus that it was being used in some way.
    Robert>
    Robert> Dr. Raman, does this mean that I don't get the shirt?
    Robert>
    Robert> rdc
    Robert>
    Robert> -- Robert D. Crawford rdc1x@xxxxxxxxxxx
    Robert>
    Robert> My sister opened a computer store in Hawaii.  She
    Robert> sells C shells down by the seashore.

WWW:    http://emacspeak.sf.net/raman/
AIM:    emacspeak       GTalk: tv.raman.tv@xxxxxxxxxxx
Google: tv+raman