Re: Using gmail with gnus

"T. V. Raman" <raman@xxxxxxxxxxx> writes:

> I'll stil get you the T-shirt if you have  managed to set your
> GMail settings to use pop3 from Linux without using firefox.

Looks like I'll be buying that shirt myself.  :(

After much searching I asked on the gmail support forum and have so far
received no response.  Curses.  Even the html interface is no help as it
tells me that javascript is required to access the preferences.  Seems
the only way to do this outside of firefox would be to write js support
into w3 or w3m.

On a related note, I see that the firemax project homepage now has
content.  Sounds like a great idea, Lucas.  Any idea on when there might
be code to test?

rdc
--
Robert D. Crawford                                      rdc1x@xxxxxxxxxxx

The American nation in the sixth ward is a fine people; they love the
eagle -- on the back of a dollar.
		-- Finlay Peter Dunne