DELIVERY FAILURE: User whchan (whchan@xxxxxxxxxxx) not listed in DominoDirectory

Your message

  Subject: workaround for some javascript

was not delivered to:

  whchan@xxxxxxxxxxx

because:

  User whchan (whchan@xxxxxxxxxxx) not listed in Domino Directory

Could not process part with Content-Type: message/delivery-status.

---- Begin included message ----
I get a lot of links for storys on the Reuters website.  The links for
the latter pages and for the print-friendly page are javascript.  I used
to get my significant other to get the story and email it to me.

Now I have a solution.  Google transcoder to the rescue.  It seems that
the transcoder can fetch the page referred to by the javascript link.

In w3m, you can access the transcoder via C-t. In w3 you can transcode
the link under point using t.

Have fun,

rdc
--
Robert D. Crawford                                      rdc1x@xxxxxxxxxxx

It's not reality or how you perceive things that's important -- it's
what you're taking for it...