DELIVERY FAILURE: User whchan (whchan@xxxxxxxxxxx) not listed in DominoDirectory

Your message

  Subject: very strange output from emacspeak, can't read command completion.

was not delivered to:

  whchan@xxxxxxxxxxx

because:

  User whchan (whchan@xxxxxxxxxxx) not listed in Domino Directory

Could not process part with Content-Type: message/delivery-status.

---- Begin included message ----
hello,
I have tried hard to fix this problem but now I have given up.
I can't hear emacspeak anounce the completed command on the shell.
when I am in the shell with escape x and then shell, I type for
example cd /usr/sr and press tab.  when I pressed the backspace key I
came to know that sr was actually completed to src.  yet emacspeak did
not anounce it.
same way from the shell I typed cd /mnt/cd and pressed tab.  the rom
part was appended for the command completion, but emacspeak did not
anounce.
I did observe this with all the command completion.
what could be the problem?  how can I  fix this.
by the way I have the key echo off so only words are spoken.
if I may add, there is another question,
are there other voices with multispeak english?
how can I add them?
I have already installed oralux with emacspeak and it is working fine.
Krishnakant.