[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
very strange output from emacspeak, can't read command completion.
- To: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Subject: very strange output from emacspeak, can't read command completion.
- From: "krishnakant Mane" <email@example.com>
- Date: Wed, 4 Oct 2006 12:30:19 +0530
- Cc: firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com
- Delivered-To: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Delivered-To: email@example.com
- DomainKey-Signature: a=rsa-sha1; q=dns; c=nofws; s=beta; d=gmail.com; h=received:message-id:date:from:to:subject:cc:mime-version:content-type:content-transfer-encoding:content-disposition; b=Y28qk9wF5AezeCRhkN53IzzlHltUVUN7lRcT6E/1gAxwaQJ3qzzpqBfcRpmZ7KT0SNY9bEI7WJZUBDOpWYDQaQluhBr2UN1S3BF7seipq8wJmct21VbsnpkxJBb6bpSUy/Pknf4JRJMFxX/s7pIkVWp1P4vJj341I2GvrKqNsFc=
- List-Help: <mailto:firstname.lastname@example.org?subject=help>
- List-Post: <mailto:email@example.com>
- List-Subscribe: <mailto:firstname.lastname@example.org?subject=subscribe>
- List-Unsubscribe: <mailto:email@example.com?subject=unsubscribe>
- Old-Return-Path: <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Resent-Date: Wed, 4 Oct 2006 03:00:21 -0400 (EDT)
- Resent-From: email@example.com
- Resent-Message-ID: <8HrE1C.A.lbH.Fw1IFB@mail>
- Resent-Sender: firstname.lastname@example.org
I have tried hard to fix this problem but now I have given up.
I can't hear emacspeak anounce the completed command on the shell.
when I am in the shell with escape x and then shell, I type for
example cd /usr/sr and press tab. when I pressed the backspace key I
came to know that sr was actually completed to src. yet emacspeak did
not anounce it.
same way from the shell I typed cd /mnt/cd and pressed tab. the rom
part was appended for the command completion, but emacspeak did not
I did observe this with all the command completion.
what could be the problem? how can I fix this.
by the way I have the key echo off so only words are spoken.
if I may add, there is another question,
are there other voices with multispeak english?
how can I add them?
I have already installed oralux with emacspeak and it is working fine.
To unsubscribe from the emacspeak list or change your address on the
emacspeak list send mail to "email@example.com" with a
subject of "unsubscribe" or "help"
Emacspeak Files |
Unsubscribe | Search