[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
can emacspeak properly anounce font attributes in pdf and html?
- To: "T. V. Raman" <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Subject: can emacspeak properly anounce font attributes in pdf and html?
- From: "krishnakant Mane" <email@example.com>
- Date: Sun, 8 Oct 2006 00:56:51 +0530
- Cc: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Delivered-To: email@example.com
- Delivered-To: firstname.lastname@example.org
- DomainKey-Signature: a=rsa-sha1; q=dns; c=nofws; s=beta; d=gmail.com; h=received:message-id:date:from:to:subject:cc:mime-version:content-type:content-transfer-encoding:content-disposition; b=APkK/5AQsa6oTmRdfqpjgwMWPUSf475Yd/FenK1odayUYbox87T/gSCv2xpQsMlq9M46kf1oKdfct6SlK9jeLUOpGVE1EBmGTw7DumE8y2xhYojYnAVGOVODdR1CAzX0YdVtlD7/J+TaZKd2AanaEEXa74D3h8YADIp4ZJMwQa8=
- List-Help: <mailto:email@example.com?subject=help>
- List-Post: <mailto:firstname.lastname@example.org>
- List-Subscribe: <mailto:email@example.com?subject=subscribe>
- List-Unsubscribe: <mailto:firstname.lastname@example.org?subject=unsubscribe>
- Old-Return-Path: <email@example.com>
- Resent-Date: Sat, 7 Oct 2006 15:56:03 -0400 (EDT)
- Resent-From: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Resent-Message-ID: <tGC0_B.A.-g.TZAKFB@mail>
- Resent-Sender: email@example.com
I will particularly like sir T, V, Raman to answer this question.
having emacspeak on my linux box makes me now feel that there is
nothing that can't be done in emacspeak. however I have one strong
doubt and I will be rather happy if I am wrong.
I did not find a way to hear font attributes in an html page.
like if the text is centered or aligned left etc. if the text in
question is bold or italics, is some thing underlined.
when a common user reads out a web page to a blind person and the
blind person asks how the "xyz " text is formatted, he often hears the
sited friend saying "it is bold and is aligned in the center".
are their some key strokes that can be used to get such an effect in
html and pdf?
if no then I will like to help out doing some similar thing and make
web experience more beautiful for emacspeak users. further, I have
still not grasped the way to creat formatted pdf files?
can I create an html file with all my matter and then convert it to pdf?
I think this idea will help me create documents with rich formatting etc.
Please comment on my queries.
To unsubscribe from the emacspeak list or change your address on the
emacspeak list send mail to "firstname.lastname@example.org" with a
subject of "unsubscribe" or "help"
Emacspeak Files |
Unsubscribe | Search