DELIVERY FAILURE: User whchan (whchan@xxxxxxxxxxx) not listed in DominoDirectory

Your message

  Subject: on text properties

was not delivered to:

  whchan@xxxxxxxxxxx

because:

  User whchan (whchan@xxxxxxxxxxx) not listed in Domino Directory

Could not process part with Content-Type: message/delivery-status.

---- Begin included message ----
Hi Robert,

As long as you have Voice-Lock settings in your .emacs file, the
voice-personality properties are set even if they are ignored by tts
like flite.

I use this feature constantly while trouble shooting my math documents
being written in  LaTeX.

If I get an error that some command is only available in math mode
(that is between matched pairs of `$' signs) and I can see that the
command is obviously between dollars, it means that somewhere earlier
I have typed a spurious $ by mistake.

The way I find this is by moving back line by line and doing C-E M-v
on the first letter. If it is outside math mode I hear

Personality nil
otherwise Personality LaTeX math font personality or something like
that.

So even with  a single voice tts  Voice locking is extremely useful.

I just tried out an expt on a web page using w3m-mode: again links
have a different personality: not that this is useful because w3m
reads out the link under point anyway.

 This is not to   contradict you, but just an embellishment on your
 comments.

Cheers.
Kalyan