DELIVERY FAILURE: User whchan (whchan@xxxxxxxxxxx) not listed in DominoDirectory

Your message

  Subject: Re: really need emacspeak work with festival, help please.

was not delivered to:

  whchan@xxxxxxxxxxx

because:

  User whchan (whchan@xxxxxxxxxxx) not listed in Domino Directory

Could not process part with Content-Type: message/delivery-status.

---- Begin included message ----
On 11/10/06, T. V. Raman <raman@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> This has been posted here in the past, but it's probably time to
> repeat it since
> we have a lot of new subscribers.
>
> Before you ever ask a question on this list, make sure you've
> read
> http://catb.org/~esr/faqs/smart-questions.html
I already read it.  I did not find any answer to having festival
configured with emacspeak.
there have been some posts on this issue previously but I did not find
any complete and comprehencive answer.
I have found that the easiest setup of emacspeak is with flite and eflite.
but I need festival not festival lite.  I have been working with
emacspeak and eflite for quite some time now and feel that a good
synthesizer with good sound quality is the only important thing
remaining.
I have tried to get this solved from experts at our linux users group
but none of them are blind and no one has the idea of emacspeak beyond
the fact that they see it working on my desktop.
so any one who has been successful configuring emacspeak with
festival, please provide instructions.
thanking all.
Krishnakant.