[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: really need emacspeak work with festival, help please.
- To: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Subject: Re: really need emacspeak work with festival, help please.
- From: "krishnakant Mane" <email@example.com>
- Date: Wed, 11 Oct 2006 11:05:25 +0530
- Cc: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Delivered-To: email@example.com
- Delivered-To: firstname.lastname@example.org
- DomainKey-Signature: a=rsa-sha1; q=dns; c=nofws; s=beta; d=gmail.com; h=received:message-id:date:from:to:subject:cc:in-reply-to:mime-version:content-type:content-transfer-encoding:content-disposition:references; b=TRMbDBwGyzIkAvTOF2y5z9mR0WeG5KGK1XUGcb3yqfAGZqsN9nW/qVwIDGkx2EqsDPiL3xXnKecI/lRNHLG0rrTrR52LYxZTAMB4285unpP7WPf6nMMWTbvF65Ecmzi/KT8ys/hFSayDSyPVn4MAXcdFPlhxqI9fz5FBfkbnlm0=
- In-Reply-To: <email@example.com.HOWL>
- List-Help: <mailto:firstname.lastname@example.org?subject=help>
- List-Post: <mailto:email@example.com>
- List-Subscribe: <mailto:firstname.lastname@example.org?subject=subscribe>
- List-Unsubscribe: <mailto:email@example.com?subject=unsubscribe>
- Old-Return-Path: <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- References: <email@example.com> <firstname.lastname@example.org.HOWL>
- Resent-Date: Wed, 11 Oct 2006 01:35:27 -0400 (EDT)
- Resent-From: email@example.com
- Resent-Message-ID: <hFlH_B.A.-QG.fKILFB@mail>
- Resent-Sender: firstname.lastname@example.org
On 11/10/06, T. V. Raman <email@example.com> wrote:
> This has been posted here in the past, but it's probably time to
> repeat it since
> we have a lot of new subscribers.
> Before you ever ask a question on this list, make sure you've
I already read it. I did not find any answer to having festival
configured with emacspeak.
there have been some posts on this issue previously but I did not find
any complete and comprehencive answer.
I have found that the easiest setup of emacspeak is with flite and eflite.
but I need festival not festival lite. I have been working with
emacspeak and eflite for quite some time now and feel that a good
synthesizer with good sound quality is the only important thing
I have tried to get this solved from experts at our linux users group
but none of them are blind and no one has the idea of emacspeak beyond
the fact that they see it working on my desktop.
so any one who has been successful configuring emacspeak with
festival, please provide instructions.
To unsubscribe from the emacspeak list or change your address on the
emacspeak list send mail to "firstname.lastname@example.org" with a
subject of "unsubscribe" or "help"
Emacspeak Files |
Unsubscribe | Search