DELIVERY FAILURE: User whchan (whchan@xxxxxxxxxxx) not listed in DominoDirectory

Your message

  Subject: can python fit in with emacspeak development?

was not delivered to:

  whchan@xxxxxxxxxxx

because:

  User whchan (whchan@xxxxxxxxxxx) not listed in Domino Directory

Could not process part with Content-Type: message/delivery-status.

---- Begin included message ----
hello all.
I got espeakd.el and although I havent actually got a machine to try
it out, I could manage to go through the source code from another
machine running emacspeak and eflite.
my Questions are pritty simple.
firstly, since espeakd.el is in perl, I believe some productive work
can be done in python to get the performance blote out of the way,
since I remember some people complaining about festival being less
responsive due to the way espeakd.el works with emacspeak.
further python can be used as embedded into c.  so performance can be
further improved.
may be I am wrong, but as an avid python developer, I could quickly
figure out where python had its edge and where it will be weak in this
matter.
Krishnakant.