DELIVERY FAILURE: User whchan (whchan@xxxxxxxxxxx) not listed in DominoDirectory

Your message

  Subject: how to associate documents in emacspeak?

was not delivered to:

  whchan@xxxxxxxxxxx

because:

  User whchan (whchan@xxxxxxxxxxx) not listed in Domino Directory

Could not process part with Content-Type: message/delivery-status.

---- Begin included message ----
hello,
I will be interested to know if I can have emacs and thus emacspeak
automatically open documents according to their associated modes?
like for example when I am in the directory mode and browsing files
and folders, when I press enter on an html page, will it not be good
that w3m opens that page and it becomes accessible right away?
right now what I have to do is that when I want to read documents in
html format, I have to first open w3m and press g for the url and type
the path for the html page.
when I use jaws for windows as an example, I just press enter on any
html document and it opens in the internet explorer.
when we want to make a point clear that emacspeak is absolutely user
friendly, such small things make a big difference when we call it user
friendly.
thanks.
Krishnakant.