fixing voices in emacspeak-gnus.el

I have just upgraded to the cvs emacs and the svn emacspeak.  I am about
to start the task of addressing the changing of face names in gnus.  If
anyone has started doing the same for other faces in other modes, could
they please point me to the file in which they have started making the
changes?  I figure the way this needs to be done is with some sort of
version checking until the emacs cvs becomes stable, right?

Any caveats?

Thanks,
rdc
--
Robert D. Crawford                                      rdc1x@xxxxxxxxxxx

revision 1.17.2.7
date: 2001/05/31 21:32:44;  author: branden;  state: Exp;  lines: +1 -1
ARRRRGH!!  GOT THE G** D*** SENSE OF A F******* TEST BACKWARDS!