DELIVERY FAILURE: User whchan (whchan@xxxxxxxxxxx) not listed in DominoDirectory

Your message

  Subject: fixing voices in emacspeak-gnus.el

was not delivered to:

  whchan@xxxxxxxxxxx

because:

  User whchan (whchan@xxxxxxxxxxx) not listed in Domino Directory

Could not process part with Content-Type: message/delivery-status.

---- Begin included message ----

Dont quite understand the question -- what exactly do you mean by
"stable"?

For defining new voices, please follow the pattern in
files like emacspeak-gnus.el (which I updated a while ago after
applying your patch) to use
voice-setup-add-map

this makes the code more succinct and consequently easier to see
the mapping being defined.

    Robert> I have just upgraded to the cvs emacs and the svn
    Robert> emacspeak.  I am about to start the task of
    Robert> addressing the changing of face names in gnus.  If
    Robert> anyone has started doing the same for other faces in
    Robert> other modes, could they please point me to the file
    Robert> in which they have started making the changes?  I
    Robert> figure the way this needs to be done is with some
    Robert> sort of version checking until the emacs cvs becomes
    Robert> stable, right?
    Robert>
    Robert> Any caveats?
    Robert>
    Robert> Thanks, rdc -- Robert D. Crawford rdc1x@xxxxxxxxxxx
    Robert>
    Robert> revision 1.17.2.7 date: 2001/05/31 21:32:44; author:
    Robert> branden; state: Exp; lines: +1 -1 ARRRRGH!!  GOT THE
    Robert> G** D*** SENSE OF A F******* TEST BACKWARDS!

WWW:    http://emacspeak.sf.net/raman/
AIM:    emacspeak       GTalk: tv.raman.tv@xxxxxxxxxxx
Google: tv+raman