[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: fixing voices in emacspeak-gnus.el
- To: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Subject: Re: fixing voices in emacspeak-gnus.el
- From: "Robert D. Crawford" <email@example.com>
- Date: Sun, 22 Oct 2006 17:45:57 -0500
- Delivered-To: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Delivered-To: email@example.com
- In-Reply-To: <firstname.lastname@example.org.HOWL> (T. V. Raman's message of "Sun\, 22 Oct 2006 15\:12\:26 -0700")
- List-Help: <mailto:email@example.com?subject=help>
- List-Post: <mailto:firstname.lastname@example.org>
- List-Subscribe: <mailto:email@example.com?subject=subscribe>
- List-Unsubscribe: <mailto:firstname.lastname@example.org?subject=unsubscribe>
- Old-Return-Path: <email@example.com>
- References: <firstname.lastname@example.org><email@example.com.HOWL>
- Resent-Date: Sun, 22 Oct 2006 18:55:46 -0400 (EDT)
- Resent-From: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Resent-Message-ID: <0W5UdD.A.aOH.xb_OFB@mail>
- Resent-Sender: email@example.com
- User-Agent: Gnus/5.11 (Gnus v5.11) Emacs/22.0.50 (gnu/linux)
"T. V. Raman" <firstname.lastname@example.org> writes:
> Dont quite understand the question -- what exactly do you mean by
emacs stable as opposed to emacs cvs.
> For defining new voices, please follow the pattern in
> files like emacspeak-gnus.el (which I updated a while ago after
> applying your patch) to use
Yes, what I mean to say is that there were some changes in the name of
the voices between the last version of gnus and the version that is
included with the new emacs. Seems that I remember it being mentioned
here before and you replied that you were fixing some other face-name
changes in modes that you commonly use.
What I wanted to know is how you were handling the changes so that the
cvs version was voicified correctly without breaking the voicification
for the current stable release. A pointer to a file in which you have
made these changes would probably be sufficient, I would think.
On the subject of the voice-setup-add-map, This is so much more clear.
I wish I had known about it when I wrote that code.
Robert D. Crawford email@example.com
Do not handicap your children by making their lives easy.
-- Robert Heinlein
To unsubscribe from the emacspeak list or change your address on the
emacspeak list send mail to "firstname.lastname@example.org" with a
subject of "unsubscribe" or "help"
Emacspeak Files |
Unsubscribe | Search