Re: fixing voices in emacspeak-gnus.el

"T. V. Raman" <raman@xxxxxxxxxxx> writes:

> Dont quite understand the question -- what exactly do you mean by
> "stable"?

emacs stable as opposed to emacs cvs.

> For defining new voices, please follow the pattern in
> files like emacspeak-gnus.el (which I updated a while ago after
> applying your patch) to use
> voice-setup-add-map

Yes, what I mean to say is that there were some changes in the name of
the voices between the last version of gnus and the version that is
included with the new emacs.  Seems that I remember it being mentioned
here before and you replied that you were fixing some other face-name
changes in modes that you commonly use.

What I wanted to know is how you were handling the changes so that the
cvs version was voicified correctly without breaking the voicification
for the current stable release.  A pointer to a file in which you have
made these changes would probably be sufficient, I would think.

On the subject of the voice-setup-add-map, This is so much more clear.
I wish I had known about it when I wrote that code.

Thanks,
rdc
--
Robert D. Crawford                                      rdc1x@xxxxxxxxxxx

Do not handicap your children by making their lives easy.
		-- Robert Heinlein