Blog post: Setting up VM with google mail (gmail)

There has been some discussion on this list lately about setting up VM
with a gmail account. I just came across the following blog post By
Bill Clementson about this topic:

http://bc.tech.coop/blog/061023.html

Read until the end, do not just copy the code.

Note that Bill does not use fechmail for incoming mail but the pop3
client in emacs. I prefer fetchmail because it runs in a separat
process (obviously) and thus does not block emacs while new mail is
received over the netwwork.

Best regards, Lukas