please test svn head against Emacs 21

I've checked in the actual fix correctly this time, last time
around I had ended up checking in an intermediate version which
was broken.

    tvr> I spotted a bug in how the built-in emacs 22
    tvr> format-mode-line was being invoked in emacspeak-speak.el
    tvr> and rewrote the code; please test it against Emacs 21 if
    tvr> you're running Emacs 21 and emacspeak from SVN.
    tvr>
    tvr> If it works, you should not notice anything; if it is
    tvr> broken, then you'll get an error when emacs tries to
    tvr> speak the mode-line.  Thanks, --Raman
    tvr>
    tvr> -- Best Regards, --raman
    tvr>
    tvr>
    tvr> Email: raman@xxxxxxxxxxx WWW:
    tvr> http://emacspeak.sf.net/raman/ AIM: emacspeak GTalk:
    tvr> tv.raman.tv@xxxxxxxxxxx PGP:
    tvr> http://emacspeak.sf.net/raman/raman-almaden.asc Google:
    tvr> tv+raman IRC: irc://irc.freenode.net/#emacs
    tvr>
    tvr> To unsubscribe from the emacspeak list or change your
    tvr> address on the emacspeak list send mail to
    tvr> "emacspeak-request@xxxxxxxxxxx" with a subject of
    tvr> "unsubscribe" or "help"

WWW:    http://emacspeak.sf.net/raman/
AIM:    emacspeak       GTalk: tv.raman.tv@xxxxxxxxxxx