[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
persisting problem for browsing backwards in forms with w3m
- To: "Tim Cross" <email@example.com>
- Subject: persisting problem for browsing backwards in forms with w3m
- From: "krishnakant Mane" <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Date: Sun, 19 Nov 2006 19:21:11 +0530
- Cc: email@example.com
- Delivered-To: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Delivered-To: email@example.com
- DomainKey-Signature: a=rsa-sha1; q=dns; c=nofws; s=beta; d=gmail.com; h=received:message-id:date:from:to:subject:cc:mime-version:content-type:content-transfer-encoding:content-disposition; b=l8RPfMnBt7ObTphB/TmtZRVgmziLxIsvYYZMf94Rb/uAz7PSyL8z+NWcrTLsZenQ9eTN5hLcCi2lJfGueAjfRBIYTnYM40psGgTZLD7usvkpg8UkXFKqoKmpEc5Ag9ILdl8haf2uasJDbFv8xKIGRPGLi8h+K6m0yWL34nAV5vA=
- List-Help: <mailto:firstname.lastname@example.org?subject=help>
- List-Post: <mailto:email@example.com>
- List-Subscribe: <mailto:firstname.lastname@example.org?subject=subscribe>
- List-Unsubscribe: <mailto:email@example.com?subject=unsubscribe>
- Old-Return-Path: <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Resent-Date: Sun, 19 Nov 2006 09:48:24 -0500 (EST)
- Resent-From: email@example.com
- Resent-Message-ID: <XGXZ4C.A.ahF.46GYFB@mail>
- Resent-Sender: firstname.lastname@example.org
first of all I am pritty comfortable with w3m and emacspeak now and
since I got the auditory icons working fine, I have started to dabble
around with w3m and the web in general for a lot of things.
however one thing I strangely noticed is that I can't move in the
backword direction in a web based form. suppose I am filling a form
which has 5 text boxes and while I am on the 5th text box, I realise
that the 4th textbox needs some data modification, I have to move
entirely to the start of the page and then cross over to the form and
tab down to the 4th field.
same is with the link.
I had posted this problem before but seams my statements were not so clear.
I know when I press s and move up the links I previously visited, I
get the previously visited pages some thing like going back in
but I am on a page and on the current page I am say, reading a table
of contents, I go from chapter 1 to 15 just to know what are the
titles, now I just want to move in the backward direction and when I
find chapter 14 I hit enter. just as tab moves from link1, link2,
link3 etc, I want some thing that can do it in the opposit order.
I am at the end of the page alt > and now want to go back in the list
of links on the current page.
is there a solution or do we need to implement it?
To unsubscribe from the emacspeak list or change your address on the
emacspeak list send mail to "email@example.com" with a
subject of "unsubscribe" or "help"
Emacspeak Files |
Unsubscribe | Search