Re: Users Matter: Please Make SourceForge Usable

The specific thing that is difficult: the final download link has
a mouse event handler and is an anchor tag that has an empty "#"
as the value of the href attribute.

WWW:    http://emacspeak.sf.net/raman/
AIM:    emacspeak       GTalk: tv.raman.tv@xxxxxxxxxxx
Google: tv+raman