new patches

Hello everyone,

Attached are three patches for this morning's build of emacspeak.

There is a fix for w3m that resets the punctuation mode after a
w3m-delete-buffer call to the punctuation mode that was in effect prior
to the call.  This seemed to be giving me a problem... but I might be
the only one.  Prior to today's upgrade I was also having another
problem with the punctuation mode being reset to none.  I cannot
consistently duplicate this error and it might not be a problem with
this build.

In emacspeak-gnus.el I have added a user-configurable default
punctuation mode.  It is accessible via the custom interface.  A
message-mode-hook bit of code has been moved to emacspeak-message.el as
I should have done in the beginning.

In emacspeak-message.el a user-configurable default punctuation mode has
been added as it was in gnus.

thanks,

rdc

emacspeak-message.el.diff.gz

emacspeak-gnus.el.diff.gz

emacspeak-w3m.el.diff.gz

--
Robert D. Crawford                                      rdc1x@xxxxxxxxxxx

A banker is a fellow who lends you his umbrella when the sun is shining
and wants it back the minute it begins to rain.
		-- Mark Twain