[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
- To: email@example.com
- Subject: new patches
- From: "T. V. Raman" <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Date: Tue, 19 Dec 2006 06:00:24 -0800
- Cc: email@example.com
- Delivered-To: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Delivered-To: email@example.com
- In-Reply-To: <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- List-Help: <mailto:email@example.com?subject=help>
- List-Post: <mailto:firstname.lastname@example.org>
- List-Subscribe: <mailto:email@example.com?subject=subscribe>
- List-Unsubscribe: <mailto:firstname.lastname@example.org?subject=unsubscribe>
- Old-Return-Path: <email@example.com>
- References: <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Reply-To: email@example.com
- Resent-Date: Tue, 19 Dec 2006 09:00:26 -0500 (EST)
- Resent-From: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Resent-Message-ID: <gQAcyC.A.y3B.6B_hFB@mail>
- Resent-Sender: email@example.com
your patches are checked in.
Unrelated to these patches: emacspeak-w3m.el needs a bunch of
cleanup --- could you fix the missing declaration of globals --
specifically w3m-current-url in many of the google commands?
>>>>> "Robert" == Robert D Crawford <firstname.lastname@example.org> writes:
Robert> Hello everyone, Attached are three patches for this
Robert> morning's build of emacspeak.
Robert> There is a fix for w3m that resets the punctuation
Robert> mode after a w3m-delete-buffer call to the
Robert> punctuation mode that was in effect prior to the
Robert> call. This seemed to be giving me a problem... but I
Robert> might be the only one. Prior to today's upgrade I
Robert> was also having another problem with the punctuation
Robert> mode being reset to none. I cannot consistently
Robert> duplicate this error and it might not be a problem
Robert> with this build.
Robert> In emacspeak-gnus.el I have added a user-configurable
Robert> default punctuation mode. It is accessible via the
Robert> custom interface. A message-mode-hook bit of code
Robert> has been moved to emacspeak-message.el as I should
Robert> have done in the beginning.
Robert> In emacspeak-message.el a user-configurable default
Robert> punctuation mode has been added as it was in gnus.
Robert> -- Robert D. Crawford email@example.com
Robert> A banker is a fellow who lends you his umbrella when
Robert> the sun is shining and wants it back the minute it
Robert> begins to rain. -- Mark Twain
AIM: emacspeak GTalk: firstname.lastname@example.org
To unsubscribe from the emacspeak list or change your address on the
emacspeak list send mail to "email@example.com" with a
subject of "unsubscribe" or "help"
Emacspeak Files |
Unsubscribe | Search
- new patches
- From: "Robert D. Crawford" <firstname.lastname@example.org>