[Prev][Next][Index][Thread][Search]

Re: defining dictionary entries

1) I'll look into adding a toggle for the voice change when dictionary
definitions are used for a future release.

2) A tone is a good suggestion, but I am reluctant to do it because there are
still some problems with the dtk firmware when using tones synchronously with
speech.

3) As for converting from the lisp representation of the dictionary to a tab
or colon separated list that is a SMOP --but dont have the time to do it now.

You could probably hack it in perl if you dont want to write lisp--

      Adobe Systems                 Tel: 1 (408) 536 3945   (W14-129)
      Advanced Technology Group     Fax: 1 (408) 537 4042
      (W14 129) 345 Park Avenue     Email: raman@xxxxxxxxxxx
      San Jose , CA 95110 -2704     Email:  raman@xxxxxxxxxxx
      http://labrador.corp.adobe.com/~raman/raman.html (Adobe  Internal)
      http://www.cs.cornell.edu/Info/People/raman/raman.html  (Cornell)
    Disclaimer: The opinions expressed are my own and in no way should be taken
as representative of my employer, Adobe Systems Inc.