[Prev][Next][Index][Thread][Search]

subscription and addresses POLICY NOTE

Hi,

I just want to state on the list the conditions when I have removed
folks from the list.

If on two different dates mail sent to you is undeliverable because
your address returns somthing along the lines of "DOES NOT EXIST" I
will remove you from the list so that we do not get a lot of bounced
mail.

Please let me know if your address changes.

If you stop getting mailings from the list (and you can see at the web
site where the list is archived that there have been mailings).  Then
send me a note asking what's up.

If you which to be removed from the list please drop me a note asking
to be removed.

That's about it.

Greg Priest-Dorman