[Prev][Next][Index][Thread][Search]

Re: Process speaker not running?

Yea, I should probably be careful about committing myself like that:) but
I'd be willing to merge or add the mailing list comments and hints into
the existing TeXinfo documentation.  The only hints I've seen lately were
the message you sent a day or two ago about the DTK_TCL environment
variable and the little ditty about the shell script to make a linux
system talk.  Are those the hints you're talking about? or did you send
something else to the list? I haven't seen any other trafic on this list
lately.
<Steve>