[Prev][Next][Index][Thread][Search]

making progress with w3, but not there yet :)

Bart Bunting writes:

This is weird.

How did emacspeak even start if it cannot later find
emacspeak-load-path?

Are you sure you did a make config before doing make?

Also, what version of emacs are you running?

Note that Emacs W3 3.x.x will not work with Emacsuns earlier than
19.29.

This is more due to the widget libraries, but don't even think of
 > running W3 3.0 under Emacs 19.28

 > I have managed to get emacspeak-widget to compile against the widget libraries, the only way i could do this was to create simlinks to them in the /usr/local/emacspeak/ dirrectory.
 >
 > as far as i can tell evrything should be working.
 >
 > when i try to start w3, I get the message:

 > Cannot open load file: emacspeak-load-path
 >
 > can anyone explain this?
 >
 > thanks again,
 > Bart.

      Adobe Systems                 Tel: 1 (408) 536 3945   (W14-129)
      Advanced Technology Group     Fax: 1 (408) 537 4042
      (W14 129) 345 Park Avenue     Email: raman@xxxxxxxxxxx
      San Jose , CA 95110 -2704     Email:  raman@xxxxxxxxxxx
      http://labrador.corp.adobe.com/~raman/raman.html (Adobe  Internal)
      http://www.cs.cornell.edu/Info/People/raman/raman.html  (Cornell)
    Disclaimer: The opinions expressed are my own and in no way should be taken
as representative of my employer, Adobe Systems Inc.