[Prev][Next][Index][Thread][Search]

Parts-of-speech in English resource?

Hi,
 I'm looking for something on the net, which so far remains elusive.
Perhaps you could help me find such a resource if it exists...
 What I want is a text (.txt file) based listing of all (or even a
most-used of X number) parts-of-speech in English. In other words, one
file of all adverbs, one for all verbs, etc. in alphabetical order.
 It's been suggested I get a dictionary file and sort for this myself. I
can't seen to find a dictionary file which comes close to being able to
be sorted this way with the resources I have.
 I'd appreciate it very much if you know of such a site or any other
suggestions.
This is for personal use, in creative writing, not for profit...
Thanks in advance,
dobe