Re: New to Emacspeak and Emacs

hello all,
So after reading this thread I have a couple of interesting and very
important observations.
1, Seams there are more than 1 person who face the problem with
emacspeak and espeak combination.
So are there any success stories about this combination at all?
I had got a patch from the oralux web site long time back which had
made the combination work fine but now it is missing to my knowledge.
2, If this is going to be so complex and not as easy as sudo apt-get
install emacspeak, Then some thing needs to be done about it.
Some updates to the documentation are needed.  May be these updates
can be done by people who got success in running emacspeak with
espeak.

This processs will help more people who want to start using emacspeak.
happy hacking.
Krishnakant.