Re: emacspeak and eww

You'd turn off xslt with command emacspeak-we-xsl-toggle -- but
I'm surprized both of you ar ehitting this. Bart is running on a
Mac I suspect -- how about you?

I've never seen eww return empty pages.
    lsmithso> Similarly prompted by Bart's email, I tried it too,
    lsmithso> with the same results. How do I turn off xslt?
    lsmithso>
    lsmithso>
    lsmithso>
    lsmithso> T. V. Raman writes: > M-x eww showing a blank page
    lsmithso> is really strange. Turn off xslt > first to take
    lsmithso> that out of the equation -- if you still get a >
    lsmithso> blank page, hit "v" to show source to see if it got
    lsmithso> any html to render. > >>>>> "Bart" == Bart Bunting
    lsmithso> <bart@xxxxxxxxxxx> writes: > Bart> Hi, > Bart> >
    lsmithso> Bart> Prompted via the recent thread regarding eww
    lsmithso> I decided > Bart> to give it a try. >
    Bart> > Bart> For some reason eww appears to be broken for
    Bart> me. > > Bart> When I do m-x eww and enter a url nothing
    Bart> is rendered > at all. > Bart> > Bart> It sounded
    Bart> similar to the previous
    lsmithso> problem although for > Bart> me it appears that eww
    lsmithso> itself is not rendering. > Bart> > Bart> I have
    lsmithso> confirmed emacs is linked againest libxml2. > Bart>
    lsmithso> > Bart> Has anyone else seen this, is it likely to
    lsmithso> be related > Bart> to emacspeak or simply a screwey
    lsmithso> emacs setup on my
    Bart> behalf? > Bart> > Bart> I've rebuilt both emacspeak and
    Bart> emacs
    lsmithso> from latest repo > Bart> just now with no apparent
    lsmithso> change. > Bart> >
    Bart> Any suggestions on what could be the cause or obvious >
    Bart> Bart>
    lsmithso> things to check? > Bart> > Bart> Kind regards Bart
    lsmithso> -- > Bart> > Bart> Bart Bunting > Bart> > Bart>
    Bart> To unsubscribe from the emacspeak list or change your >
    Bart> Bart>
    lsmithso> address on the emacspeak list send mail to > Bart>
    lsmithso> "emacspeak-request@xxxxxxxxxxx" with a subject of
    lsmithso> > Bart> "unsubscribe" or "help".