Re: emacspeak and eww

Hi,

Made some progress.

Firstly turning off xslt worked for me.  Eww started to render pages.

Then looking into the source of the page gave me a clue and looking at
emacspeak-eww.el..

<head>
<title></title>
</head>
<!--
/usr/local/opt/libxslt/bin/xsltproc --nonet --novalid    /Users/bart/emacs/lisp/emacspeak/xsl/epub-toc.xsl - nil

-->

It appears that I had customized emacspeak-we-xsl-transform at some
point in the past and that was what was breaking page rendering for me.

I reset it to nil and eww now appears to work with xsl toggled on.
Although I see no obvious difference if it's on or off.

Is there an easy way to check xslt transformations are working correctly
now?

Kind regards

Bart

Bart