Re: problem using emacspeak-websearch-dispatch with eww

I would agree. The bash shell is really the way to go these days - tcsh was great back when sh was so basic and avoided some of the more significant pitfalls associated with csh. The bash shell has taken all the nice stuff from many other shells and more.

The only other shell I use is zsh, which I really like and have had no issues with compatibility wise.

Associate Director Strategy & Security (Acting)
Information Technology Directorate
University of New England
Armidale N.S.W. 2350

Email: tcross@xxxxxxxxxxx