problems I forgot to mention

In the transcode functions, the untranscode bits seem to be not working
correctly.  I am not sure what is going on here and if no one gets to it
I may see if I can figure it out.

In the websearch function, when it reports that the search failed the
error message is not spoken.  Again, I am not sure what is going on here
as it looks like it should be speaking the error.

rdc
--
Robert D. Crawford                                      rdc1x@xxxxxxxxxxx

BOFH excuse #348:

We're on Token Ring, and it looks like the token got loose.