Re: patches

Hello Lukas,

Lukas Loehrer <listaddr1@xxxxxxxxxxx> writes:

> As for the xslt stuff in w3m, I can take a look at the situation once
> your patches are checked in.

Much appreciated.

> In emacs 22 w3 and w3m can share most of the xslt code as far as I can
> tell. There are problems with emacs 21 though, but maybe we can do a
> temporary hack for that. Also, the advice for w3m-create-text-page is
> only used for xslt at the moment, but it is a very important hook
> because at this point, the raw HTML is available in a buffer but no
> rendering has taken place yet. So, it is a good opportunity do do all
> sorts of things and should not be completely discarded.

As I said, I have touched _none_ of the xslt stuff.  The only things
moved out of w3 and w3m are the google tools and the m-player support,
as far as I can remember.

Thanks,
rdc
--
Robert D. Crawford                                      rdc1x@xxxxxxxxxxx

The days just prior to marriage are like a snappy introduction to a
tedious book.