Re: new mode added

I went ahead and replied to list, as I think this might need to be
archived.

"T. V. Raman" <raman@xxxxxxxxxxx> writes:

> just add lisp/contrib to load path;

By this, do you mean the lisp/contrib in the directory that I build in,
created by svn?  I ask because I have no contrib directory in the
hierarchy I run emacs out of (~/share/emacs/site-lisp/emacspeak is where
make install puts everything in my case).

> if emacspeak is installed in /usr this will happen automatically. byte
> compilation is probably not essential for this file.

True.

> Once it's been used a bit I'll move it up from contrib.

Thanks.

rdc

--
Robert D. Crawford                                      rdc1x@xxxxxxxxxxx

The all-softening overpowering knell,
The tocsin of the soul, -- the dinner bell.
		-- Lord Byron